Admitted to the Turin Bar in 2005
She graduated in law in Turin in 2002 with the Professor Giovanni Villani, with a thesis on mobbing and professional diseases, awarded with laude and dignity of mention. She was trainee lawyer at Rossotto, Colombatto & Partners and worked there as associate until 2009. She has been working at Musy Bianco e Associati where she has been practicing in labor law since 2010.
Her practice is focused on:
- assistance to litigation disputes related to labor and social security contribution law;
- out–of–court handling of employment relationships (termination, settlements, dismissals and lay-off);
- out–of–court handling of project agreements also on occasional basis, and agency agreements;
- assistance and advice on labor disputes in the pre-litigation phase;
- drafting and analysis of employment agreements;
- assistance and advising to employment relationships subordinate and self employment (both private and public);
- assistance and advice on the management of the trade unions relationships;
- assistance and advice on assets deals;
- advice on social security contributions.
She is author and contributor for several specialized publications and she collaborates with professional and continuing education schools in courses related to public and private labor law.
She speaks English and French.